Water....

 
 
This week in Niger, we were all reminded of the importance of water. Ninety-two migrants began there trek across the Sahara towards Algeria to what they hoped would be a better life. All but twenty died of thirst when their vehicle broke down and they ran out of water. Many of whom were women and children. It was later discovered that they were only five kilometers from a well.
Water is life and here in the hot, dry climate of West Africa so very necessary. I have been filling my water bottle often and taking it with me everywhere. The merchants even sell water bottle holders, that keep your water cool.
                              
Jesus answered, "Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks the water I give will never be thirsty. The water I give will become a spring of water gushing up inside that person, giving eternal life". John 4:13

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my home......

Welcome to my Kitchen...