Step Right Up....

Yesterday, the circus came to Sahel Academy. The student council, along with the help of many of the secondary students, sponsored the "Cirque du Sahel".
Step right up and get your tickets to play a variety of carnival games. There was face painting, crafts, magic shows, tumbling acts and ....
camel rides!
 
Yup, even I got involved. Here the students were able to throw a wet sponge at the principal. Mike, the secondary principal went first, and then it was my turn. It seemed like some of the students enjoyed dousing their principal very much. Although there were a couple of grade 4 boys who were quite gentle and said, "I don't want to hurt you, Miss Farrer." It was a great evening of fun and fellowship!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my home......

Welcome to my Kitchen...