What a group!!!

I have been involved in Christian education for the past 24 years now......pull out the rocking chair! My teaching career has taken me to many different places. I have been so blessed that in each place, wherever I have taught, God has put some amazing people in my path. Co-workers who have become great friends, folks who have worked with me through good times and hard times. Working together in the common goal of using education to transform lives.
Last weekend we had a staff retreat here at Sahel. It was a great time of laughter, fellowship and even a few tears. A time to get to know each other better. The pictures are from a photo scavenger hunt that we did, lots of fun! These are just a few of the 33 teachers and staff that God is using here at Sahel. I am thankful to be here and excited to see what God has in store.
 

Comments

  1. I need to know more about that first picture! :) I feel like I missed out on some serious fun.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my home......

Welcome to my Kitchen...