Once upon a time there were 3 suitcases.....doesn't that sound like the beginning of a great story. These 3 suitcases hold all the supplies I will need for the next 2 years.....well, chances are I will need some more as time goes on.
After all the planning and packing, the time has finally arrived for the "see ya laters". Those are much easier to say than good-byes. So here I sit at the airport with a long layover, a few hours to reflect at what the Lord has done and anticipate what He will do in the next 2 years in Niger. There is something about Africa that captures your heart, perhaps it is the happiness of the people. Happiness not based on possessions or wealth. There is a joy in the people that comes from a much deeper Source.
So as I begin this journey, I will do my best to bring you along with me. Through weekly blogs and pictures, prayer letters and facebook the distance will not seem so great between us at all.  

Comments

  1. Hi Bev! Great blog. I can't wait to read about more adventures after you unpack those suitcases! You need to write a book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea Bev!
    God has lit the path that you are following.
    You "glow"girl!
    Drink it in and pour it out.
    Talk soon...
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look forward to reading your blog and hearing of the miracles God will do through you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my home......

Welcome to my Kitchen...