Hollywood Comes to Sahel...

The tables were set and the decorations went up as we welcomed vintage Hollywood to Sahel Academy for our annual banquet.
The students got to walk the red carpet when they arrived as many parents took photos of  their stars.
Thanks to the amazing cooking skills of Rachel Gilner and Lucia Eberle, the students enjoyed chicken penne or Italian spaghetti and meatballs with homemade bread for their meal.
What better way to finish off a banquet than with a cupcake buffet! I am so proud of my student government team and all their hard work. They did an amazing job in planning and organizing this event. Seeing smiles and hearing the laughter of the students made it all worthwhile .
I think I might need a nap today on my very comfy mattress.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my home......

Welcome to my Kitchen...