Sonrise: an Easter musical.

After many hours of practice, rewriting the script to have 77 speaking parts, and teaching the kids the songs, we were ready to present Sonrise: An Easter Musical this past Sunday.
 
The kids did such a great job singing praises to the Lord and spreading the good news that He is Risen!
 
The gospel was presented in word and song. It has been our prayer that seeds were planted among those who heard.
                                           Thanks, Beth Botheras for sharing your pictures!
As I write this, I just read the sad news about Boko Haram taking 500 children from a Nigerian village. Would you join me in praying for the safety of the children of Nigeria? REMAR orphanage has had several new children arrive from Nigeria because their parents thought it was safer for them to be there than home. Oh Father, protect your precious children.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my home......

Welcome to my Kitchen...