Masquerade...

This year, one of my new responsibilities is to be the faculty advisor for our StuCo (student government). We had a lock-in for secondary students, a Christmas fair for all, and our latest adventure was a Masquerade dinner party.
There is no way such a feat could be accomplished without teamwork. I am so thankful for all the help Lucia Eberle and Rachel Gillner gave. What a blessing these ladies are!
I am so very proud of all of the StuCo team and especially these guys. As vice president and president, they worked hard and were willing did whatever was asked of them. They put on the serious look for the picture, but they keep me laughing often.
The masks were aplenty and so was the laughter and the food, so it seems like the masquerade was a great success.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my home......

Welcome to my Kitchen...