Oh, The Things a Director Will Do....

One of the hats I really enjoy wearing is that of student government (StuCo) advisor, I have a great team of student leaders to work with. Each year we put on a fair of some kind and this year the theme was all about spies. So welcome to Sahel's International Spy Academy...

The students were able to play spy themed games while "travelling" to different countries.
One of the travel destinations was Canada, where they got to throw a "snowball" at me!

We even had a jail, that for a price you could have someone put in the slammer....

Yup, I was sent jail by my friend and co-worker, Mr. Mike Stonecypher for a time of "rest" he said......yeah, right!
It was a great evening of fun, food and fellowship.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my home......

Welcome to my Kitchen...