We're NUTS!!!


On the second weekend in October, things get a little NUTS around here at Sahel Academy. It's time for the Niamey Universal Tournament of Softball (NUTS). This year there were 10 teams from Niamey competing in the tournament, 4 in a social league and 6 in a competitive one.
Sahel Academy had 2 teams in the social league....the Blazing Suns in the top photo came in second place and the Raging Suns in the next photo finished first.
While the temps were high here as our mini hot season has arrived, the juniors and seniors sold all kinds of goodies to keep the players and fans cool. It was a fun weekend!
Happy thanksgiving to all my friends and family in the Great White North. I have to say that this is the season that I miss the most. May your day be blessed with delicious stuffing and sweet fellowship.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my home......

Welcome to my Kitchen...