Fresh Air and Church Bells

Last week, several co-workers and I travelled to Kandern, Germany for the International Christian Educators Conference. Black Forest Academy warmly welcomed over 300 educators from all over the world.
 
It was so great to meet with other leaders and discuss school issues. Each session was helpful and informative. But I have to say one of the highlights for me was the worship time. To say it was a blessing is an understatement, the songs we sang are still echoing in my head.
 
We had a great time walking around the village and visiting the grocery store to purchase German chocolate for the trip home.
 
 
I so enjoyed the cool fresh air and nature walks that we could take in. When I heard the church bells ringing in the village, I thought.....wow, I forgot how lovely those sound.
And then it was time to head back to Niger....via Istanbul. Those pics will be coming soon in the next blog post.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my home......

Welcome to my Kitchen...