That's Entertaining....

So what does one do for fun in a country that has no movie theatres or shopping malls? Our Senior class provided some entertainment last night in the form of Donkey Basketball, a Chili Cookoff  and a Pie Auction as their first fundraiser of the year.
Many delicious looking pies were on display for the auction. My friend Beth and I beat out the competition for a decadent chocolate truffle pie that we shared.

  The donkeys were enjoying a snack as they waited for the rain to stop and the basketball game to begin. Unfortunately, the rains continued and the game had to be cancelled.
Even with the rain there was still a great turn out for the event.
The evening closed with one of us getting a pie in the face. Throughout the week students, staff and parents could buy a vote for who they thought should get a pie in the face. Some of the students that I thought were so sweet proudly announce that they had voted for me to get the pie in the face on Saturday night. I told them to go to my office for a chat.
Thankfully, it was not me! One of our dorm parents was the "lucky" recipient  of the whipped cream pie in the face.
Now that's entertaining...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my home......

Welcome to my Kitchen...