Handle With Prayer.....

Stress...it happens to all of us wherever we might be and the mission field is no exception. To say that the last few weeks have been stressful, would be an understatement.
Two weeks ago, Mike, our secondary principal, received word that his father had gone home to be with the Lord. Both he and our director, Brian had to return to the states for family emergencies, leaving me in charge....and the stress level rose.
Last Sunday, my friend and co-worker, Nancy received word that her mother had gone to glory. Nancy is back in BC now preparing for her mother's funeral.
This coming week, sees Brian, our director, travelling to Uganda to help with an ACSI accreditation team and three of our teachers travelling with our seniors to Barkina Faso and Benin.
Please pray that everyone stays well this week as we are stretched to fill in all the holes of the missing staff. Please pray for Mike and Nancy as they grieve the loss of their loved ones. Mike returns to Niger on Wednesday.
Throughout these past few weeks, the Lord has reminded me often that I am not alone in this: He is with me....during the easy times and the stressful ones, I have a wonderful staff to work with, and I have folks across the ocean who are praying for me.
All I need to do is handle each day with prayer because God promises that "My grace is sufficient for you, my power is made perfect in weakness." 2 Corinthians 12:9

Comments

  1. No wonder you looked so tired yesterday. I hope you've had a restful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my home......

Welcome to my Kitchen...