A Glimpse of my Week...

My week, and usually day, begins in a meeting with Mike, the secondary principal. We talk about the upcoming week and plan out what needs to be done. The last two weeks have been filled with working on our ACSI mid-term accreditation check.
Monday through Thursday afternoons, I teach science to our grade six class. This week we successfully grew a stalactite in class. We are playing a review game to prepare for a quiz when I took the picture.
Three days of the week, I have recess duty. These are some of our grade two and three students playing their version of wall ball.
 

On Thursday, the grade six class planned a surprise birthday party for their teacher. It was a great success! They didn't seem to mind missing science class to decorate for the party.
On Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday afternoons, I have the privilege of working with these ladies from our high school. We are working on the set and costumes for our production of "The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe". We're off to a good start!
Some days it seems like I'm not in my office at all, but the funny thing about paper work is that it is always there when you return.
On Saturday, my Teach Beyond family got together for our monthly brunch. It was a great time of yummy food and fellowship. A time to laugh and share our stories and our struggles. I am so thankful for these folks and blessed to be part of the Teach Beyond team.
"I will tell how you do what is right. I will tell about your salvation all day long, even when it is more than I can tell. " Psalm 71:15

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my home......

Welcome to my Kitchen...